Home » Philippines

Dating in the Philippines for the Single Man

Written By: FOXY on June 22, 2010 41 Comments

First off, thanks for reading my blog. I hope you’re enjoying my travel stories!

This post is for my male readers above the age of 18. If you’re a woman, you’ll love reading, Why Women Love Bali instead of this post!  :)

———————————————————–

Sexy CebuanaAlright men. Let’s get down to business.  I want to discuss your dating potential in the Philippines. This country is an epic adventure with drop-dead sexy young women ready to cater to your every desire. I don’t just mean sexual desires either, I mean the women here will spoil you in every respect possible.

Just like the red pill in the movie “The Matrix” where Neo could never go back after what he had seen, you too will likely never want to date “normal” girls from your home country ever again.  Be forewarned my fellow traveller, this country will change you forever.

cagayan_de_oro_girlEach time I land in the Philippines I feel as though I’ve gently slid on an imaginary king’s crown onto my head.  At every moment during my stay I’m treated like a prince by every woman I meet.  I’m not speaking of hookers either, I mean real girls, the sort you could could be proud take to take and meet your parents.  Dating super hot women is as easy as having a pulse.  Anyone in the age range of 18 to 88 can live the good life here! Thailand has a similar setup but the Filipinas speak great English and in some ways are even more loving and caring than the Thai ladies.

Cebu Philippines womanIt helps if you’re American but all caucasian nationalities are enjoyed by Filipinas.  The Philippines used to be an American territory and hence American ideals have been sought after for generations. Hollywood and the idea of a better life keeps the Filipina’s #1 most eligible bachelors choice decidedly as Americans of any age range.

Ok, so where do you meet these hot women? EVERYWHERE! Every women that you meet in the Philippines will want to date you.  Every girl at the mall will want you to court her. The Philippines is almost an exact opposite in terms of dating compared to America. But how do you actually get a date?  Just walk up and say, “Hi!”  Keep the conversation going and ask her for coffee or dinner.  BAM, you’re in.  It’s even easier for anyone with a computer, just login to websites like datinginasia.com to email/chat/connect with girls for FREE all from your nerdy computer keyboard.

sexy Cebu Philippines girlBut which girls should I choose?  The exceptional ones of course! Leave the uglies / bad personalities / dumb girls for someone else. If you like young girls choose the 18-23 age range. They’re fun, speak great English and will be full of energy to bring a great big daily smile to your face, you old perv, haha. Want more mature? Go with 24-29.

One last thing: Honesty really is the best policy with these super hot women.  If you’re looking for marriage they’ll likely love you forever.  On the other hand, if you’d prefer to just date casually that’s no problem as long as you tell them upfront.

Ultimately, you’re wearing the crown but remember to wield your power appropriately and have fun along the way.

41 Responses to “Dating in the Philippines for the Single Man”

1. wayne brown says on: 24 June 2010 at 9:02 pm

Gosh, I could live the good life for a couple more years.

I HOPE YOU WERE ABLE TO TAKE ALL THOSE PICTURES IN PERSON.
    VERY PRETTY GIRLS.

GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY.

2. Josh says on: 26 June 2010 at 10:24 pm

Hey Foxy,
    Nice article about Angeles City..I just discovered the place last year. Its awesome and Im glad you had fun. Im 37.
    Peace

3. Alan says on: 27 June 2010 at 8:24 pm

So how do the philippine girls respond to african american men do they love them to are is it just the caucasians?

4. Jason says on: 28 June 2010 at 3:01 am

@Josh: It’s not just Angeles City where you can live the good life, nearly everywhere in the PI is a virtual paradise for foreigners.

@Alan: It’s true that only a smaller percent of the ladies like African American men, but rest assured they will find you! Overall, you’ll have no problem here finding a beautiful lady(s).

@Wayne: You’d love it here. All my best.

5. PABLO says on: 30 June 2010 at 7:08 pm

Hey Homes! hope u had a good bday, knowing you.. i know you did. behave yourself with them chicks over there man! PDP out! I really enjoy reading your blogs man!

6. jesse says on: 5 September 2010 at 12:02 pm

hey alan im an african american who has traveled and been to the philippines many times trust me they love african americans to in fact ive never had any problems there findind girls you,ll love it trust me good luck.

7. jesse says on: 5 September 2010 at 12:05 pm

oh alan one more thing i failed to mention there are alot of african americans living in the philippines.

8. Zulu says on: 24 December 2010 at 1:20 am

i think the filipino people not racism at all not like other places in the world . so if ur caucasian or black or whatever your welcome . we are in 2010 and you still talking about black and white :)

9. kevin says on: 6 March 2011 at 1:56 am

i live in cebu and average 2 or 3 girls a day over my pad.. so easy to meet them.. buy them mcdonalds and they are all over you… easy to meet at clubs also..if you pay for a girl in the philippines you are a loser with no game. i even get hookers for free.. just make them laugh and be nice to them..im opening a new disco in cebu.. will be the largest one in the country.. i will have so many girls there.. all americans will get in free too.. stop by..its in lahug and the old club name is sunflower.. new one might be inferno…haven’t decided yet.

• johnny says on: 27 January 2012 at 8:22 am

Hello..

I arrive tomorrow mate and have heard about your club…

I will be there in the next few days

thanks

johnny

10. kevin says on: 6 March 2011 at 2:09 am

some don’t care.. others dont care for them..just like in the usa.. just don’t be an ass and it should be no problem.. but girls from the province areas, aka rural mountains will not like them..only some city girls..

11. filipina4friends says on: 30 December 2011 at 7:14 pm

filipina women are sincere, sweet etc

12. mike says on: 18 January 2012 at 1:52 am

hi… i really like reading this, ur saying true about the filipinas… they are very warm and caring , ive been to cebu philippines many times and all the girls are nice… the first time i was there i end up going to a club in a place they call MANGO AVENUE, I met this girls and she was so amazin https://profiles.google.com/114332632980576182740/about?hl=eng actually all of them are like that… i love phil!

13. Sam says on: 18 July 2012 at 2:01 pm

Foxy;
    great article. As u said exactly, once u mix w them, U will not be able 2 go 2 Eurpean women…Filipina’s have great skin, they smell like flowers, They are made of a special hi grade material not used on other women…I saw one filipina in Dubai, with dark skin, wild hair around her face like a lion, thick eyebrows, she has such a wild look makes u crazy…sadly she was hard 2 get bcoz in Dubai there are millions of bachelors chasing any female. so competition is hell there…only one drawback maybe; once ur wallet becomes thin, they no more like u…but I guess this is not a problem bcoz it applies 2 every woman on ths planet….pinays are tha best…

14. John says on: 7 August 2012 at 11:43 pm

whos the name that girl that wear in pink or violet?

15. Joey Smith says on: 22 September 2012 at 8:25 pm

I just back from Cebu 3 weeks ago all i can say is woooooo i want to live there so bad the girls there are so friendly and being a bodybuilder helps too im 50 BUT LOOK IN MY 30S and beautiful 18 yr old on up walk up and put there arms around me and said baby do you know how long ive been waiting for you they are ready to go anywhere you want treat you like a king.Me and a friend walked in a bar where there were prob 12 girls there when we walked in they started screaming like we were rock stars were both bodybuilders they all jumped up and started drooling in fact when we picked the girls we wanted and set down some of them came to the table and started dancing on us the girls we were with clung on to us not liking what the girls were doing they couldnt hardly keep there hands off of us.We could walk in any club and in 5 minutes have several pretty girls all over us like Keven said take them to Mcdonalds and they will hang on you like your there prince haha i even had girls i just went out with 2 times telling me the love me ,some are still texting me now that im back home.Btw one of the clubs we went to was called the BEAT please dont ask where it is because i dont know i was just along for the ride untill i got there and then it was on baby .We would take a taxi there and most of the time we could hardly make it to the door without girls trying to meet us and party im talking about pretty girls some even claim to be vigins haha whatever!!!! but i have to say some didnt hardly know how to even kiss HAHA i know what your thinking NO THEY WERENT 12 years old LOL they were 19 & 21 year olds they would say teach me i would tell them dont worry baby when i leave here you will be a pro haha .Anyway i own a small buisness here in Louisiana as soon as buisness picks up im out of here going back to Cebu ,im trying to figure a way to stay in philippines for few months at a time let someone run my buisness thats scary though .Does anyone know how to get extention to stay longer there ?The only thing that was negitive to me was finding a good steak good heavy protein foods i ate at the MANG INASOL everyday I THINK ON COLANADE STREET but the only good protein food there was there spicy chicken it was very good but eating it everyday was getting old and i was trying to keep my size but it was tough maybe someone can tell me where to get a good steak there ?Kevin when u decide the name of your club i will be there when i go back bro btw i wouldnt call it INFERNO just my opinion :)

16. BonggaHere says on: 25 September 2012 at 3:24 am

Good stuff! Dating women is never easy, well at least for me. Lol!

17. Rick says on: 16 November 2012 at 12:05 pm

They love African Americans also, Esp Americans. I met my wife over in Cebu from a dating site called Pinaycupid. So many women to choose from over there! He was correct when he said it feels like to slipped on a Kings Crown and they worship ya. ^^