Home » Philippines

Two weeks of Angeles City Debauchery!

Written By: FOXY on August 15, 2010 10 Comments

If you read my last blog post you already know Malaysia was a big let down for me. Well I’ve got to say that Angeles City, Philippines is a destination that never lets you down. When you need to put a huge smile on your face, a flight to Clark Air Force base is in order.

My buddy, Brett from Vietnam flew in for the last week of the trip and we had some fun nights bar hopping. Surprisingly, we even got some work done (website stuff) while sitting in the various bars.

Two weeks is more than enough time in Angeles though. There’s not much to do besides, drink and hang with beautiful ladies. No beach, no culture and daily partying has me worn out. Now I’m ready for some intimate nature time. Next up, I fly to Palawan, the “final frontier” of the world to do some amazing snorkeling, motorcycle riding and photography.

See you there,

10 Responses to “Two weeks of Angeles City Debauchery!”

1. Helen McHargue says on: 26 August 2010 at 11:26 pm

Too much of a good thing? I googled Palawan – looks fantastic. Have a great time.

2. Brett Nelson says on: 3 September 2010 at 12:55 am

I love Angeles City!…. but damn, another “no follow” blog site! hehe….

• rhizajean says on: 7 June 2012 at 11:44 am

hello how are you im frum filipines i live in paranaque city

3. Jerry says on: 6 September 2010 at 10:19 am

Hey Foxy,

What a life you live! How do you earn money to travel and live such a life? You mentioned getting some work done on website stuff. I sure would like to know more.

My best to you.
    Jerry
    Jerry recently posted..Internet Income Training

4. martin says on: 6 September 2010 at 6:45 pm

I AM ALSO A FUN OF THE PHIL´S, I DID THE SAME ROUTE YOU ARE DOING, FIRST ANGELES AND THEN PALAWAN, I ALWAYS RENT A BIKE IN A SMALL SHOP NEXT TO PUERTO PRINCESA´S AIRPORT, I´VE NORTH AND SOUTH, OF COURSE THENORTH IS A LOT MORE TOURISTY, BUT THE CHARM OF THE SOUTH IS GREAT, I ALWAYS ENJOY A LOT RIDING THE YAMAHA TRAIL 200 CC, AT 700 PESOS A DAY, I LIKE SABANG A LOT, GOOD PLACE FOR KAYAKING, THERE´S A PLACE TO RENT IT, BUT ENDED MISING THE NIGHTS OF ANGELES, TO HAVE NIGHLIFE AND NATURAL BEAUTIES IS NOT EASY, ENJOY!, TRY BOHOL!!!

5. jenny says on: 17 September 2010 at 1:25 am

6. Richard says on: 20 April 2011 at 2:05 pm

HEY, I HAD VERY BAD EXPERIENCE IN ONE OF THE HOTEL IN ANGELES CITY. THE HOTEL NAMED METROCLARK HOTEL. I GOT TO LIKE THE LOCATION COZ ITS BIT NEAR FIELDS AVENUE. SO GRABBED IT. I SAW IT ONLINE AND I HAD RESERVATION. AND BOOM!!! I WAS VERY DISAPPPOINTED TO THE PLACE. VERY DIRTY, LOTS CockroachES, IN THE SITE, IT SAYS FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED (DONT BELIEVED). YEAH, THEY AC BUT NOT WORKING AND WHEN I WENT OUTSIDE. THE AC TURNED IN FAN MODE. WAS SUPRISED THATS WHY I ASKED. THEY SAID, SOMEONE WENT INSIDE TO TURN LOWER TO FAN????? THATS DISGUSTED. HOT WATER ISSUE. ITS NOT HOT BUT REAL COLD!!!! SHIT!!! AND THIS IS ONE THE THINGS I DONT LIKE .. THE MANAGERS ARE NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH. SORRY BUT TRUE. WORKERS TOLD ME, THEY ARE SISTERS. NO DOUBT!

• FOXY says on: 20 April 2011 at 2:11 pm

Hey Richard,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience at the MetroClark. If you’d like to spend <1500 pesos ($33 USD) a night for a fully equipped place, give the Apartel Royale (above Camelot bar) a shot, that’s a fantastic little hotel and a prime location.

• Richard says on: 20 April 2011 at 2:16 pm

will take a look that place when i go back to AC this November. Metroclark is not very recommendable hotel.

• mark says on: 20 April 2011 at 2:14 pm

i stayed last january of this year there. I didnt like the place too. Not very recommendable hotel. I dont like the smell in the room i stayed there. Smell like dead body. Yes, lots of cockroaches and rats/daggers too and it was really big rats. I met one of the girl there. Thought nice too. I dated her secretly because accdg to her it was not allowed. She was nice and she said they worked in the hotel for 12 hours for just 180 pesos. I pity to her and i gave some money. I couldnt believe 12 hours for just 180 pesos??? Give me a break!!!