Home » Colombia

Beautiful Women in Medellin, Colombia

Written By: FOXY on February 7, 2011 30 Comments

Medellin is literally filled with beautiful women! I’ve seen quite a few that could do some American super-model butt kicking! Everytime I walk around the city, the people must wonder why my grin never seems to fade… I’d love to say more, but seriously, these lovely ladies are waiting for your hungry eyes…

P.s. In the comments below, please vote (#1 through #15) for which girl you think is the prettiest!

Now comment below (#1 to #15) on which girl is your favorite!

Tags: , , , , ,

30 Responses to “Beautiful Women in Medellin, Colombia”

1. FOXY says on: 7 February 2011 at 3:32 am

My vote is for Paula, #15. She’s an incredibly beautiful and all natural 18 year old sweetheart from the San Diego neighborhood of Medellin.

2. Steve says on: 7 February 2011 at 5:17 pm

You’re a bad man, my friend, which is why I hold you in such high regard. But I’m going with girl number 4 with girl number 7 a close second. Just wow…

3. Tony says on: 7 February 2011 at 6:11 pm

Number 2 has the naughty look about her that we all love so much – she gets my vote!

4. Christopher says on: 7 February 2011 at 8:15 pm

Not sure if I agree with Tony that #2 is a naughty look. She might just be a b**** but I agree she’s got a sexy look.
    #12 is the sexiest looking with the sexiest pose.
    #8 well looks like double the fun.
    #13 cannot really vote on her.
    #14 and #15 same girl?
    And for that matter are #2 and #3 the same?

I really need to see a LOT MORE of these girls in order to cast a meaningful vote…

5. Dad says on: 7 February 2011 at 11:49 pm

What a tough life! Go back one post to the lower right hand picutre of you and a girl. She has “Club” on her shirt. That’s my pick. It would be better if I could see them in person though.

6. Brett says on: 7 February 2011 at 11:56 pm

Estoy enamorado #13 !Cada día te quiero más que ayer y menos que mañana – Me haces feliz
    Brett recently posted..GALATEA OF THE SPHERES

7. Roland says on: 8 February 2011 at 3:14 pm

Where are the photos of the super cute little waitress??? She is my #1 choice… 🙂

8. Frank says on: 8 February 2011 at 3:44 pm

Hot cuties from La Mayorista in Medellin, Colombia. Special affinity with #14 #15. Hot cutie Paula !

9. El profe says on: 8 February 2011 at 4:52 pm

The chicas or “paisas” from Medellín are exquisite! Paula, (number 14 & 15) is one the most sensational of the sensational and I’ve seen had the pleasure to see her in the flesh with Foxy.

10. wayne brown says on: 9 February 2011 at 11:22 am

I like them all…

11. Tony says on: 12 February 2011 at 4:33 pm

Number one is the best, really nice girl, fun to be around, Asian face and Latina butt….incredible body 🙂

12. Min says on: 15 February 2011 at 8:06 pm

I vote #13 and I feel like I need a shower after reading some of these comments. 😛

13. Tony Hayes says on: 17 February 2011 at 7:42 am

Jason,
    Don’t you have contact on your blog?
    I found the adsense code i told you about.
    Send me an email and i will send you the link.
    Hope all is well.
    Give my regards to JP and the nutty professor 🙂

By the way getting out of Colombia is extremely time consuming with customs…searched me upside down and inside out for drugs, x-rayed me and had the dogs sniffing my ass 🙂
    Keep in touch!
    Tony

14. capt paul says on: 28 February 2011 at 5:31 pm

well i was there for allllllllllll the rah rah . and i do need a shower ruf ruf ruf . it is # 5 @ 6 and only jay and i know why . miss you big dog jp

15. Andy says on: 28 March 2011 at 6:27 pm

I’d have to go with #9. Beautiful girl…
    Andy recently posted..Haarausfall Ursachen

16. Petra says on: 18 April 2011 at 10:32 am

I think #1 is the best.
    Petra recently posted..Quitting Smoking – really easy or impossible hard

17. Mike says on: 6 May 2011 at 7:34 pm

OMG, I really have to get my lazy butt to Colombia. Love them all cute chicas but my vote goes to # 13.

18. Nadia says on: 26 May 2011 at 3:58 am

Medellin-Alejandra-2 (#11) 😉

19. Robert says on: 16 June 2011 at 11:23 am

For sure I have to go with Paula too. Really beautiful girl.

20. takamiya says on: 2 July 2011 at 9:16 pm

Don’t try to fool us. Some of the ladies are the same people but, any way, I would vote for # 7, 12, 9, and 14 accordingly. By the way, I would love to fly to Columbia for the U 20 World Cup. The only problem is that tickets for the final on Aug 20 were sold out. Do you have any advice where can I look for a ticket once I am in Colombia. I also tried to buy a semifinal ticket in Medellin from Tuboleta.com but they were crazy. Somehow, they would not accept my telephone number, something about non-numeric. Thanks.

21. Clean Eating says on: 16 July 2011 at 10:44 am

Third one down on the left -Momma Medellin is absolutely beautiful….

22. Ram says on: 23 August 2011 at 12:56 pm

My vote goes for #9, she is simple yet cute and sexy.

23. chris says on: 23 September 2011 at 1:22 pm

Number 9, 3rd row down, the one on the end. Beautiful, and looks very real and down to earth. I’m looking from Belize to the Dominican for that kind of women. I live in N. Georgia now and looking in Medellin and these other places to but a house and live. White, single considered good looking and take care of myself, From what I am learning, the women in these places are not spoiled and generally do have the way of looking at things the way the women here do. Chris

24. Natalie says on: 27 October 2011 at 9:30 am

what about No.4, girl heavenly hot..Good post.

25. Ryan says on: 4 February 2012 at 7:14 am

No. 5 is hot and sexy

26. Anthony says on: 28 August 2013 at 3:13 pm

Sweetheart #1 is an all natural woman with an all natural smile… She has very beautiful eyes which really don’t need so much enhancement with the lashes