Home » Philippines

Epic Journey to Angeles City, Philippines!

Written By: FOXY on February 24, 2011 11 Comments

I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, the grass is always greener on the other side…

Well in this case it really is.  If you’re looking to have fun in Colombia, then Medellin should be your top choice.  On the other hand, if you’re in the Philippines, Angeles City is where it’s at.

My friend Chris is having his 50th Birthday in Angeles, so I departed Medellin, Colombia on a journey to the PI!

Take a look at my flight connections on 3 different airlines:

Medellin to Bogota – 1 hour – $72 USD
Bogota to Fort Lauderdale – 4 hours – $168.80 USD
Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles – 5 hours -$200 USD
Los Angeles to Taipei – 14 hours, 30 minutes – $356 USD
Taipei to Manila – 2 hours – $100 USD

Total flight time = 26.5 hours in the AIR!  With a total cost = $900 USD

Not the cheapest voyage, but when you consider the distance, I’d say it was quite a good value actually.  I’m enjoying myself here in AC.  It’s great to see my friends and meet new ones.  Enjoy the pics and the video below…

Enjoy this video of Angelica and Shaney dancing at Ms Mc Robinsons:

Tags: , , , ,

11 Responses to “Epic Journey to Angeles City, Philippines!”

1. Helen McHargue says on: 25 March 2011 at 10:44 am

LA to Taipei for $356???? Wow – what a bargain!

2. Ang says on: 29 March 2011 at 3:03 pm

Hi J,
    Well, sexy half naked girls dancing is not really what I can relate to at all but I enjoy hearing about your travels! Please stay safe and out of the nuclear infested water! Please post more scenic photos and more information about food and the region too!
    Glad to hear you are safe and sound!

3. Dan says on: 10 April 2011 at 5:18 pm

Were did u get that LA to taiei airline price from?

4. Jack says on: 10 July 2011 at 3:30 am

Nice looking women. But, would never describe the shithole that is AC as “epic” in any sort of way.

5. Jason Storm says on: 10 July 2011 at 2:37 pm

Great article and photos bro… No doubt Angeles City is a place everyone should visit at least once.

If you are interested in Angeles City and all of it’s delights and would like more detailed information. Please checkout: AngelesCityPortal.com

6. namereq says on: 19 January 2012 at 7:06 pm

Not sure what’s so great about paying 900£ and wasting more than 2 days on travel, just to meet prostitutes

• FOXY says on: 31 January 2012 at 3:21 am

@namereq: Actually, most of the girls in Angeles City are NOT hookers. But yes, for most of the fat, ugly, sloppy & drunk foreign visitors here, those are the ones they go after. If instead, they had any game as real men, they’d realize that Angeles has a never ending abundance of sweet girls willing to be with them for free!